Think you might be crazy too?

Welcome to my cozy little spot on the internet. Are you crazy too? Feel free to comment. I love knowing when I've had 'company' over to visit. Pull up a chair, a cup of coffee and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maybe I am...

...crazy that is.  Happy Wednesday!

I went to our rinky dink library yesterday at the suggestion of my very inspiring friend, Kris at  jerseygirlpioneer.blogspot.com.  I checked out every decent looking healthy cooking book they had. 



I've spent the last 24 hours perusing the books and writing down all of the recipes that interest me.  I'm still not done, but I have to get everything in order before I 'start' again. I'm very OCD about how everything has to be in order in my world before I can plan and concentrate.  When life is disheveled, my head is pure chaos too.  

Anyway, I've lost 10 lbs in the past couple weeks.  The man has lost about 13 since he was home last month.  Things are looking 'down' for both of us.  No reason to get off track now, right?  With spring right around the corner, I think having a jumpstart will make the spring/summer VERY productive for us as a family.  I'm really looking forward to losing my hibernation weight and baby weight and lazy weight and eat like crap for years weight.  I'll get there!!!

So stay tuned to see our meal plans, our meals in pictures and hopefully, some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment