Think you might be crazy too?

Welcome to my cozy little spot on the internet. Are you crazy too? Feel free to comment. I love knowing when I've had 'company' over to visit. Pull up a chair, a cup of coffee and enjoy!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 2

So I made it back!  Today was uneventful, as least as far as I'm concerned.  Woke up feeling yucky.  Riley was yucky.  It was a good day for staying home and relaxing.  Little did I know I'd sleep the day away, only to wake up feverish and dizzy.  I missed the gym.  The girls missed dance class.  Like I said--YUCKY day.

Hopefully, I'll have something more interesting to say tomorrow.  Maybe some pictures?  We might head to the movies this weekend to see Justin Bieber's movie.  If you can't beat them, join them I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment